Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Alamo GT this weekend

The Alamo is only 2 days away now. I'm starting to get pumped. For those of you who don't do the Indy GT circuit I think you are missing out on a huge asset to our hobby.

Anyway, moving on to my predictions for the weekend.

1. I'm not feeling well this week and I'm afraid its going to carry over for the weekend. Add in the lack of 7th ed games under my belt and I'll be happy if I come away with a 3-1-1 record. Anything more than that would be a real treat.

2. So battle points with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss = 60. Add in my goal of 3 objectives and I am shooting for 72/100. Not that great. But I'd be happy with that.

3. Sportsmanship. Looking to really try and improve my sportsmanship for this GT. Looking to go no bad games and 1 favorite game for a score of 65/80.

4. Painting. Not much I can do about that. I'm bringing the same army with the same paint job. So in the same judge scoring system, I'm hoping to get a 55. I got a 60 at the Lone wolf, so I'd love to get that, just not sure I will.

5. Finally Santa Anna points. I think I can probably get all 10 here. But will probably miss 1. So 9 of 10.

For an overall goal of 201 / 270. I got a 207 at the Lone wolf and walked away empty handed when it came awards time. So I'm not really expecting any awards this time either. Just looking to go down and have a great weekend. Maybe slip into the top 10.

Hope to see everyone there. Here's hoping I do better than I feel right now!! ;)

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home