Friday, September 29, 2006

Next months contest

Hey guys, I really enjoyed doing the contest this month, I hope you guys did as well.

So was doing a bit of brainstorming for next month. I had some new ideas and wondered what you thought.

1. I could do another month of movie quotes. Easy to do, you guys seem to really like them.

2. I could do song lyrics, probably older stuff from the 50's - 70's, maybe some early 80's stuff.

3. I could actually stick to Warhammer and do a FAQ question each day.

4. TV trivia.

5. Brain teasers.

I am open to other suggestions or ideas.
Post your vote in the comments section.

And help support this blog by checking out some of the cool links at the top of the blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for Movie Quotes, or Warhammer FAQ stuff...brain teasers might be cool too.

Appreciate the chance to just interact with other warhammer people no matter the cause dude

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain teasers would be what I like most but only because I'm a frenchman and that it gets frustrating not being able to recognize 90% of the quotes.
And I'm too young for most 80's or earlier songs

But I'm probably the only European guy on your blog and the only who doesn't watch films in English, and the only youngster around so my voice doesn't matter anyway

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home