Monday, December 04, 2006

Ratspawn Beast Army Update

My goal was to have my Doombull and Minotaurs all finished by the end of November. I accomplished that goal. I am using my Vermin Lord model as my doombull and 19 Rat Ogres (yea 19!!) for my Minotaurs.

I did in fact finish the primary painting on Nov 30th. I still need to go back and give them one more shade coat and finish the flocking and final spray coat. But all of that can be done in an hour or 2 for all 20 models. I'm not too worried about that.

My next project are the two beast herds. They are already primed and are on the paint table to begin the painting. My objective is to have all 26 painted by the end of December.

that leaves the following after that:
2 Chariots, 5 Furies, 15 Chaos hounds, 3 characters, building 2 spawn from stratch, and painting them.
So I think I can do the hounds and chariots in January.
Leaving the furies, characters and spawn for Feb.
And finally a display board the first week in March before the Bayou.

So if I keep on the above schedule, Ratspawn the Reincarnated will be ready to go come Bayou time.

As a side note, I also played the above army again Saturday against an Empire player. It was another Outstanding victory for Ratspawn as he had only 5 models left on the table at the end of turn 6. Full battle report with pictures coming for that one.

Good luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet can't wait to see the pictures Ben

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home