Thursday, October 05, 2006

Featured army of the Week

Well, this week I wanted to feature Isaac Cutierrez awesome looking Christmas/Snowman army. Unfortunately, due to my own ineptitude, I accidentally destroyed the original, from which the other pictures are derived.

This means, I cannot feature his army. I was only able to salvage 2 pics, that I want to share with you.


He was running a Dogs of War Army, so I'm assuming the Snowmen are Ogres. And the snow looks awesome. Very tough to paint white and make it come out right.


And in this last pick you can see the Santa Clause Riding knights and elf duelists in front.

He really did a great job and these pics do not do this army justice. If he brings it to the Alamo this year, I'll make sure I get a lot more pics.

So my apologies about screwing this one up, but wanted to share what I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home